The following are the terms of personal data processing on penguinable.it/.com by Davide Alghi with registered office in via Albania 11, 20081, Abbiategrasso, Milan, Italy, VAT number IT09058200966 hereinafter referred to as "AD", by any navigator user, hereinafter referred to as "user".
The following specifications are valid both for the domains penguinable.it/.com. The owner of the domains and responsible for the protection of sensitive data is unique and identifiable in AD. Registration is unique; there is no duplication of profile data and such information is shared by the above domains.
It is specified that the "user" is identified in the legal person. penguinable.it/.com sales to companies and freelancers with VAT number (legal entity) and not to individuals.
The holder of personal data processing, AD, is committed to protecting and preserving the user privacy against:
- improper use and disclosure
- unauthorized modification
- loss caused by wrongful
- unauthorized access
The information here apply exclusively to the domains penguinable.it/.com; excluding other sites, products, services not provided and not specified by AD.
The purpose of personal data collection is aimed exclusively at satisfying the payment and invoicing process. The data processed will be:
- name and surname
- email address
- business name
- tax domicile
- VAT number
- SdI code
- VAT number registration country
- IP address and date / time upon purchase and download
No other sensitive personal data (art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. D - italian law) and the judicial (art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. E – italian law) will be collected or requested. Any, spontaneous, transmissions by the user of sensitive / judicial data will be processed according to principles of correctness for the protection of the privacy of those concerned.
The purpose of the data collected will be solely and exclusively for accounting and administrative requirements for proper management of orders and invoices. Business and commercial purposes are excluded.
The consent to the processing of data, referred to above, is required at the time of transmission of data themselves, by the user.
AD reserves the right to change any purpose on the use of collected data, without altering the previous acceptances of consent.
AD unconditionally protects the confidentiality of personal information through the use of dedicated technology with limited access and in controlled structure.
Right of access
According to Article 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003 – italian law, each owner of personal data, verified the ownership, has the right to:
- obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form
- obtain the indication of: a) origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of processing; c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments; d) the identity of the holder, manager and the designated representative under article 5, paragraph 2 – italian law; e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case where this fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right